Poker Net Online

Lotto Master Formula By Greg G

Wow! Let me just start off with saying that word, because that is how I currently feel after reading the lotto master formula! Sometimes it's only three simple numbers you need. I always asked myself how I am supposed to pick 3 winning numbers. I always played by luck which isn't what you're really supposed to do (which I know now). Part of my weekly routine was to turn on the TV or go online to go look up the lottery results in hope that I would win sometime. Even playing smaller lotto games I would hope that I would pick me some winning numbers, but rarely if ever did I ever win. Shortly after getting my hands on the lotto master formula I won a nice big chunk of change within my first couple of weeks, and again almost a month later. Of course I had to read over a bit to ensure I didn't make any of the same mistakes I've been making.

Now it's not like I won mega millions numbers or anything like that, but come on, this can't be a coincidence? I used to play purely off of luck because that's what I thought it was all about getting lucky and maybe winning. I am slowly starting to build up my winning streak though, and there is a lot less luck than I would have ever imagined! I have already won thousands of dollars with less than a hundred dollars total invested. Isn't that just crazy to think about? I know I am still excited and that first word I used "Wow!" still doesn't described how I am feeling about this whole thing. I now know the question "how to win millions" isn't too far of a stretch now. If you're even slightly interested I couldn't recommend the lotto master formula more.

This article has been viewed 27 time(s).
Article Submitted On: December 17, 2010


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment